Wednesday, November 1, 2017

INSANE IS THE NEW NORMAL: POST FORTY-ONE


Video Book with Poems, Music, and Illustrations


     Through dreams and visions and running through the wild, I have found my power. I have also found ancient trails and pounding stones and sublime rocks and flowers and trees and powerful animals. I have experienced a magical dimension within nature: While I’m running with my power, I hear wise voices in my inner ear and see archetypal symbols in my mind’s eye, and I even live through visions I experienced in some other life. I intuit when danger lurks nearby, and I can see clearly what is happening to the land—I cannot turn away from the dams and the resource extraction and the development and the global warming devastating the foothills and mountains.

     These poems are about what it’s like for me to run with my power, the awe and mystery and magic and desolation. Original music and illustrations accompany each poem
     Order the video book RUNNING WITH MY POWER from Vimeo on Demand.

Other video books by the author available at Vimeo on Demand:




No comments:

Post a Comment